The Renal Physicians Association’s annual meeting brings together nephrology practitioners from around the country. Experts in their fields address the latest regulatory, legislative, business, quality and clinical practice issues during this unique and valuable CME conference.
Gain a better understanding of:
- MACRA’s impact on the future of physician payment
- Managing Quality and Resource Reports
- Optimizing online and digital communication with patients
Participate in discussions focusing on:
- Advanced care planning
- Cultivating physician leaders
- Developing strategic relationships
Workshop tracks on business management for administrators and clinical topics for advanced practitioners will also be offered.