Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EST.
Shannon Cook, RN, Fresenius Kidney Care
- Share best practices that increase patients’ awareness of, and interest in, home dialysis.
- Review education strategies that build and/or strengthen relationships between staff and patients to overcome barriers.
- Describe patient-centered activities that identify gaps between patients’ goals and current quality of life.
- Discuss strategies for overcoming barriers that impact a patient’s perceived suitability for home modalities.
- Share approaches that decrease home admission wait time through collaboration between regional home programs.