Wednesday, August 22, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Kristin Kuntz, Ph.D., The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Identify the psychological challenges of dialysis.
- Highlight incidents that can frustrate and traumatize dialysis patients.
- Define elements that can contribute to the manifestations of anxiety and depression.
- Discuss risk Factors for violence at dialysis.
- Examine interventions to support patients' mental health.
- Understand how to talk to patients about psychotherapy.