Friday, May 4, 2018, 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET.
The FDOH will present Infection Control In Dialysis Centers. The webinar objectives will include:
- Describing and explaining the challenges identified and best practices for:
- Injection safety.
- Environmental cleaning.
- Proper catheter and vascular access care.
- Proper surveillance and disease reporting.
- Respiratory and cough etiquette.
- Describing and promoting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Making Dialysis Safer for Patients Coalition.
- Providing resources for prevention.