Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Chanda Mehta, LCSW, M.Ed., Fresenius Medical Care
Ms. Mehta will:
- Discuss different transplant initiatives taken by the FMC clinical team to increase transplants in their patient population.
- Provide insight into the perspectives of recently transplanted patients, including:
- Some of the challenges they faced.
- Their experiences during transplant.
- How they view their life now.
- Address the importance of ongoing communication with transplant centers.