Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Transplant: The Hope and the Wait | View Recording
Presenter: Chanda Mehta, LCSW, M.Ed.
Biography: Ms. Mehta is a clinical social worker at Fresenius Medical Care in Palatine, Illinois.
- Discussed different transplant initiatives taken by the Fresenius Medical Care clinical team to increase transplants in their patient population.
- Provided insight into the perspectives of recently transplanted patients, including:
- Some of the challenges they faced.
- Their experiences during transplant.
- How they view their life now.
- Addressed the importance of ongoing communication with transplant centers.
One Continuing Education Credit Opportunity:
Click here if you are already registered in the Learning Management Center (LMC).
Click here to register for the LMC and then access the course.